SEE THE FOB IN 3D
FOB Noun: US Military | A forward operating base. A secure location used to support tactical operations and missions.
The FOB Bino harness is a fully enclosed forward-operating bino harness, that serves as a secure location for binoculars and other critical gear during your outdoor pursuits. This is a feature-rich product and has many points to highlight. Please see the list below:
- Fully enclosed bino harness with ultra-quiet stretch nylon exterior and fleece lined interior.
- Equipped with a bi-fold lid and a magnetic closure system, which provides a reduced range of motion when opening or closing the lid.
- Stiff but shapable front bar, that allows you to custom shape the harness to your binos based on the bridge of your binos. This gives you easy in/out access with your binos every time.
- Full-size, stretch pocket on the front, which can be accessed - even while the lid is open.
- Upgraded, loftier air mesh backing for increased breathability and rear pocket for small item storage.
- Laser-cut MOLLE panels on each side of the harness as well as our signature bottom MOLLE panel and loop attachment points for accessories, including our NEW Foundation Wings (sold separately).
- Includes our NEW Airframe Shoulder Harness system, which is made from skeletonized laminated nylon to reduce weight and allow breathability. It also has an air mesh binding that provides padding and airflow, and integrated bino hangers with quick detach feature.
- Includes our NEW Wind/Call Pouch, which is a MOLLE-backed accessory pouch with a mouth call holder and stretch pocket for a wind indicator bottle.
- Includes an optional-use, adjustable foam block, that allows internal height customization for binos if needed. The foam block also provides secure storage for batteries or small items by plucking the perforated foam from the blocks and creating a void.
- Standard: Height 7", Width 5.25", Depth 2.5"
- Large: Height 8.75", Width 6", Depth 2.75"
WARNING: This Product Contains Magnets. Do not use with a pacemaker or any other similar medical device.